Delta Defense LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides education, training and self-defense insurance to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company 6 years in a row!
#3 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 2017
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 2017
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
Position Summary: The Social Media and Paid Advertising Intern (SM/PPCI) is instrumental in assisting with the growth of our Social Network and Paid Advertising platforms by assisting in the development and deployment of Delta Defense’s marketing initiatives across our Social Networks as well as our Paid ad platforms.
The SM/PPCI will enjoy working in a fast-paced, exciting work environment while still being able meet important deadlines with quality output. The PCI will be responsible for a variety of duties including Social Media content development, advertising development, CRO optimization, and advertising analytics.
The person will be passionate about Delta Defense’s core values.
- Tracking Facebook Organic and Paid performance using Ads Manager and internal reporting systems.
- Increase USCCA’s presence on Pinterest by implementing new tactics and strategies.
- Create Tweets, monitor performance and execute team strategy on Twitter.
- Schedule approved social media posts across all five platforms.
- Research and build-out new content for all Social Media platforms.
- Assisting the Social and Paid Advertising Teams Team on their assigned marketing initiatives.
- Managing many different marketing initiatives at the same time without missing any key steps.
- Willingness to enthusiastically accept many varied projects and new responsibilities as assigned.
- Building-out, Researching, Coordinating, and Managing New Advertising Endeavors.
- Tracking and Optimizing Current Website Landing Pages for multiple teams (CRO)
- Be responsible for basic Adwords, Bing, and Gemini advertising account bidding and maintenance.
- Assist in new Paid Ad Implementation.
- Be responsible for tracking basic Paid Advertising analytics and reporting those finding to your Paid Advertising Teammates with potential actionables.
- Work with the Youtube Content implementation team to post new content and implement necessary advertising on the USCCA Youtube page.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and compelling marketing material.
- Be a self starter, have high standards and be able to work independently and on a team to meet deadlines, and proven time management skills in deadline driven work.
- Have the ability to manage ideas into marketing strategies without constant guidance of team leaders.
- This person needs to love detail, provide meticulous records of their processes, and understand how to interpret reports, data, and results into actionable suggestions that will form the future of the company’s marketing efforts.
- This person must be willing to accept constructive criticism and be willing to work their way up the ladder from the bottom rung.
- The qualified candidate will be able to handle many projects without decreasing efficiency nor decreasing quality.
- Excellent organization and analytic skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Google Docs. Adobe Creative Cloud, CMS (e.g., WordPress), the Google Adwords advertising platform, Facebook (and other social media) advertising platforms are a plus.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a creative team required.
- The qualified candidate must be willing to speak up and make sure that all possibilities are accounted for.
- Should be willing to to put in the work needed for advancing and growing as an integral member of the marketing team.
- Must show potential as an effective leader within the company.
- Must show a willingness to grow along with the company and within their role.
- Seeking those candidates nearing completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered.
- We can be flexible to work around a college schedule. Ideally, role will go from Intern to Full Time hire. We invest in staff that wants to grow with us!
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC