Delta Defense LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides education, training and self-defense insurance to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company 6 years in a row!
#3 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 2017
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 2017
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Position Summary: The SQL Data Analyst role is responsible for assisting the Analytics team by helping ensure data is accurate, creating reports, and helping ensure documentation is up to date. The SQL Data Analyst will work closely with Data Developers and help with data validation, reporting, and process improvement. The employee in this role will bring a strong performance record with excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to rapidly adapt and execute.
- Review data validation reports and resolve any data issues by manual data cleanup.
- Review current data processes, suggest and implement any necessary changes to improve data accuracy.
- Create additional data validation reports to help ensure accurate data and identify possible data issues.
- Analyze data to identify additional data validation reporting needs
- Support data requests by creating one-time or multi-use reports in MySQL and/or Looker (internal reporting system).
- Modify and Create documentation as it relates to data structure, data processes, and processes.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Performance driven professional with strong interpersonal leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and statistical analysis skills.
- 0-3 years experience in information technology, marketing, sales, or business development.
- Strong achiever with solid record of growing and building initiatives.
- Strong ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization.
- Must have strong skills in MySQL, composition, spreadsheets, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be detail oriented and possess solid organizational and research skills.
- Be a self-starter, have high standards, and be able to work independently on a team to meet deadlines.
- Proven time management skills in deadline-driven work.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC.