Delta Defense LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides education, training and self-defense insurance to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Inc. 5000 company 6 years in a row!
#3 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 2017
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 2017
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
The development team at Delta Defense manages the entire application lifecycle of the business from front to back. This includes everything from a simple landing page, and extends all the way back to our own APIs, iOS and Android apps, CMS and CRM solutions and server infrastructure. You’ll never be wanting for diversity.
The daily work is an exciting blend of custom internal web application development and enterprise solution integration. We build solutions for our users, as well as many different internal departments: the Sales and Marketing team, Member Services team, and our Content Team just to name a few. We also build tools that we use internally to help keep all of this complexity under control.
With so many unique internal and external customers to satisfy, we have a wide range of exposure to different problems that need solving. This isn’t rinse and repeat development; we are in the trenches developing the future of the company with generous levels of autonomy. This allows us to move quickly and seize exciting opportunities, building solutions using the frameworks, tools, and technologies that best meet the task at hand.
As a fast growing company with wide-ranging digital offerings, there are opportunities everywhere. Our team moves to capitalize and innovate on these opportunities in a fast-moving and positive, collaborative culture that empowers individuals with tenacity and talent to bring their ideas to life.
- Holding IT team accountable for task and deliverable due dates. Helping promote a streamlined IT project workflow to additional company partners.
- Working with Cross-Functional Teams including Marketing, Customer Experience, Fulfillment, Legal, Retention, Finance, HR and more.
- Test and ensure quality assurance of all new sales funnel configurations as well as ongoing campaigns.
- Create Funnel Configurations Accurately from approved user flow maps provided.
- Gathers all project information: assignments, schedules, tasks, data requests, and project meetings.
- Works with IT teams to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule, which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Develops and reviews project status and reports with project lead’s guidance.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Communicates to project owners with project timelines and issues and schedules project follow-up meetings as needed.
- Reviews projects and deliverables with project leads to determine proper lead time, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Maintains good communication with IT and other project owners to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process for all projects.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Manages parts of or whole projects.
- Helps create business cases, define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Monitors all project documentation for completeness and for version control.
- Reports on progress of work in regards to projects.
- Identifies and raise issues and risks and recommend action to resolve.
- Collection and analysis of project data.
- Creates project workflows and project plans.
- Performs additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and new technologies.
- Working knowledge of SFMC and Aha.
- HTML & CSS knowledge.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Spreadsheet knowledge.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Internet protocols and applications in addition to a solid understanding of business and marketing strategies.
- The qualified candidate will be relied on by many people in the organization for marketing direction. Must be willing to speak up and make sure that all possibilities are accounted for.
- Should be willing to to put in the work needed for advancing and growing as an integral member of the marketing team.
- Must have the drive to be an effective leader within the company.
- Must show a willingness to grow along with the company and within their role.
- Must have 2 to 4 years experience in a multi-function IT Role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Business or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.