Delta Defense LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides education, training and self-defense insurance to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- Inc. 5000 company 5 years in a row!
- #3 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace
- #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Position Summary: Represent the USCCA as the primary point of contact for advertisers and vendors seeking to promote their products on our National Radio Program, Armed American Radio. Our program, is nationally syndicated and broadcasts on more than 200 stations each week. We are looking for an energetic team member, that enjoys a challenging, fast paced and rewarding work environment. This person will sell commercial airtime to direct businesses and advertising agencies seeking a national audience.
- Develop and cultivate leads to sell commercial airtime to businesses.
- Sell all available advertising space on both national radio shows.
- Prospect for new advertisers and vendors through all available channels.
- Build rapport, provide excellent timely customer service, grow accounts and gain additional business from referrals.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Assist clients to help them determine the right advertising mix for their budget.
- Work with the Advertising Assistant to insure ad materials are provided on time and in the proper format.
- Continually assess and report to the National Advertising Manager to keep advertising rates competitive in the market place.
- Work with the Content Director and National Advertising Manager to establish annual revenue goals.
- Enter all sales data into appropriate tracking/management software.
- Process credit applications, and perform collections if necessary.
- Continuously seek out and implement industry best practices to increase sales.
- Travel as needed to industry events.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of proven success in sales position.
- Associate’s Degree in business/sales/marketing or equivalent work experience selling to a variety of clients is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare and present marketing proposals.
- Prospecting, pre-call planning, selling and closing marketing solutions to businesses.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to build, maintain and service client relationships.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Demonstrates the core values of Delta Defense, LLC.