Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in America.
- Inc. 5000 company 5 years in a row!
- #3 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace
- #1 Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace
- We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
Delta Defense is the private company that provides marketing, operations and customer care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides education, training and self-defense insurance to responsible gun owners.
We are located in West Bend, Wisconsin, 30 miles north of Milwaukee. We are seeking a key player that will be an important part of our IT Team, and work closely with our Marketing Team also.
Delta Defense is looking for an IT Project Coordinator in West Bend, WI with ninja-like skills. The IT Project Coordinator will assist the IT Lead Project Manager to plan, execute, and deliver projects according to strict deadlines. This may include acquiring resources from other teams and/or coordinating the efforts of team members, contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan and internal requirements.
This will include some not-so-fun (...or maybe you find them fun?) administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, determining meeting attendees, booking rooms and resources, taking notes, document management, project plan maintenance, and more.
The IT Project Coordinator will also run small projects on his/her own.
- Gathers all project information: assignments, schedules, tasks, data requests, and project meetings.
- Works with IT teams to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule, which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Works with project lead and assists in developing a detailed process workflow for project.
- Monitors and updates project schedules as needed.
- Develops and reviews project status and reports with project lead’s guidance.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Schedules project follow-up meetings as needed.
- Communicates to project owners with project timelines and issues
- Creates and continuously updates documents to keep them accurate
- Reviews projects and deliverables with project leads to determine proper lead time, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Maintains good communication with IT and other project owners to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process for all projects.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Manages parts of or whole projects
- Helps create business cases, define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Monitors all project documentation for completeness and for version control.
- Reports on progress of work in regards to projects.
- Reports on progress of all communication to/from project owners
- Identifies and raise issues and risks and recommend action to resolve.
- Collection and analysis of project data.
- Represents the IT Team at occasional meetings
- Creates project workflows and project plans
- Performs additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and new technologies
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Internet protocols and applications in addition to a solid understanding of business and marketing strategies
- The qualified candidate will be relied on by many people in the organization for marketing direction. Must be willing to speak up and make sure that all possibilities are accounted for.
- Should be willing to to put in the work needed for advancing and growing as an integral member of the marketing team.
- Must have the drive to be an effective leader within the company.
- Must show a willingness to grow along with the company and within their role.
- Must have 2 to 4 years experience in a multi-function IT Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Business or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC