Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in America. We have been an Inc. 5000 company 5 years in a row! We are also a 2016 and 2017 Journal Sentinel Top Workplace, and a Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace too!
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to start and grow a career!
Delta Defense is the operating company for the USCCA. We Protect the Protectors. By providing education, training and self-defense insurance to responsible gun owners.
Do you want to learn constantly and be part of of dynamic team? We thrive on developing each and every person here, and we love to come to work! We hire Rockstars, and help them Rock Harder!
- The Marketing Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating the development and deployment of Delta Defense’s marketing initiatives that drive leads, sales, and brand awareness.
- The MPC will enjoy working in a fast-paced, exciting work environment while still being able meet important deadlines with quality output. The MPC will be responsible for projects meeting these important deadlines.
- The person will be passionate about Delta Defense’s core values.
- Coordinating development and execution of marketing strategies that drive Delta Defense’s main sources of revenue.
- Building-out, assigning, coordinating, following-up, and debriefing of all marketing initiatives.
- Managing and assisting with email creation, copywriting, basic HTML coding, URL structure, and tracking for all company emails.
- Managing many different marketing initiatives at the same time without missing any key steps.
- Willingness to enthusiastically accept many varied projects and new responsibilities as assigned.
- Managing the growth of the marketing team so that it continues to be efficient in production and execution of all tasks.
- Have the ability to manage ideas into marketing strategies without the constant guidance of team leaders.
- Lead the continued expansion of advertising efforts across all available advertising platforms.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Must have 2 to 4 years experience in a multi-function Marketing Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related field is preferred, in lieu of degree equivalent work experience may be considered
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and compelling marketing material
- Be a self starter, have high standards and be able to work independently and on a team to meet deadlines, and proven time management skills in deadline driven work
- This person needs to love detail, provide meticulous records of their processes, and understand how to interpret reports, data, and results into actionable suggestions that will form the future of the company’s marketing efforts
- This person must be willing to accept constructive criticism and be willing to work their way up the ladder from the bottom rung
- The qualified candidate will be able to handle many projects without decreasing efficiency nor decreasing quality
- Excellent organization and analytic skills
- Proficiency in Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Cloud, CMS (e.g., WordPress), the Google Adwords advertising platform, and Facebook (and other social media) advertising platforms.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a creative team is a must
- The qualified candidate will be relied on by many people in the organization for marketing direction. Must be willing to speak up and make sure that all possibilities are accounted for.
- Should be willing to to put in the work needed for advancing and growing as an integral member of the marketing team.
- Must have the drive to be an effective leader within the company.
- Must show a willingness to grow along with the company and within their role.